Starlight Toddler Group
Who we are
The Starlight Toddler Group is run and supported by St Andrew’s Church and we aim to create a friendly, welcoming environment for all our members.
What we do
The Group meets (during term time only) at St Andrew’s. We run a session on *Thursday mornings from 9.30am to noon.
During the session we provide:
A baby play area with toys suitable for babies
A range of toys for older toddlers, including ride-on toys
A craft activity for parents /carers to do with their toddlers
Story time while the children have their squash and biscuits
Coffee, tea and biscuits for adults
Programme: April – May half-term 2013
Thank you God for …
18th April Fruit
25th April My Clothes
2nd May ☼ Starlight Picnic (weather depending)
We are closed for polling day
9th May Water
16th May Night and Day
23rd May Loving me
We will be closed over the May half-term. Join us again at Starlight on Thursday 6th June 2013!
The cost is £1.50 per session.There is no need to register in advance, just come along!
How we do it
• We keep a register for fire safety reasons, so please ensure that you and your children are registered as soon as you arrive.
• Each parent /carer remains responsible for their children throughout Toddler sessions.
• If the fire alarm rings, each parent /carer will take their children immediately to the grass area to the side of the building.
• Parents /carers ensure their children play safely
• In case of any accidents, we have a first aid box in the kitchen area and an ice pack in the kitchen freezer.
• We always appreciate feedback. Please let us know if you have any concerns, comments or suggestions.
You are welcome just to come along on a Thursday, but if you’d like to find out more in advance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07791012398 or call the Church on 01494 529668.
Can you or someone you know support Starlight by giving an hour, on a Friday night once a term moving chairs? If so please speak to a member of the team.
New Clothes Exchange: Buy quality second-hand clothes at low prices or swap your unwanted clothes. Speak to a member of the team if cost is an issue.
We look forward to welcoming you!