St Andrew’s Church Playgroup
St Andrew’s Church playgroup welcomes all children aged 2.5 years to school age.
It is a Christian playgroup and as such incorporates time for singing and simple prayer within each session.
Playgroup direct: 07906 301 837
Playgroup Supervisor: Susanne Smith B.Ed (Hons), SENCO, First Aid Qualified
- Monday 9.15am to 12.15pm
- Tuesday 9.15am to 12.15pm
- Wednesday 9.15am to 12.15pm
- Thursday 9.15am to 12.15pm
- Friday 9.15am to 12.15pm
(Term time only)
- To provide a safe, welcoming, happy, caring and stimulating environment to ensure that children’s “Early Years” experience is as fun and enjoyable as possible.
- To meet the individual needs of all the children in the playgroup.
- To encourage children to be confident and independent and to develop their self-esteem.
- To provide activities and opportunities to develop children’s emotional, physical, social and intellectual capabilities.
- To stimulate and encourage interpersonal skills with both other children and adults
- To actively promote the development of Christian beliefs and personal values, with particular attention being paid to respecting the views, opinions and values of others.