Mission, Vision and Values
‘“To be a transforming presence at the heart of our community”
Our vision is to see our community transformed through a church that is alive with the joy of knowing and worshipping God, changed through living out His word, filled with His Spirit, living lives modeled on Jesus Christ and doing the works of the kingdom.
What’s Important to us
Passionate Worship that facilitates encounter with God.
Matthew 22v37 ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind’
James 4v8 ‘Draw near to God and he will draw near to you
Committed Community that is relational and real, seeking to live our lives modeled on Jesus.
Acts 2v44 ‘All the believers lived in a wonderful harmony and had everything in common’
Colossians 1v28 ‘We proclaim him, teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ’
Spirit-Empowered Ministry to release God’s healing, freedom and transformation
Luke 9v1 ‘Jesus gave them power and authority…to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick’
Ephesians 4v12 ‘The gifts he gave were to.. .equip the saints for the work of ministry’
Compassionate Mission that is evangelistic and concerned with justice and care for all those in need both globally and locally.
Isaiah 61v1 ‘The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor’
‘Matthew 28v20 ‘Go and make disciples of all nations…teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you’
- Passionate Worship that glorifies God and facilitates encounter with Him, being intimate and culturally appropriate and rooted in prayer.
- Biblically based teaching that is relevant and equips for everyday life and ministry.
- Committed Community that is welcoming, relational, accessible for all generations, and builds family and community life.
- Personal Discipleship that seeks to live like Jesus, growing in love, prayer, holiness, humility and generosity.
- Kingdom Ministry that brings healing and freedom flowing out of the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit
- Relevant Evangelism that enables people to understand the gospel without watering down the truth.
- Compassionate Action for the needy and marginalized that follows the example Christ demonstrated for us.